Come See Us: Top 5 Reasons to Stop by BSM Booth 218 at AAO
Wednesday, October 12, 2016 9:00 AM
Brochures? Check. Business cards? Check. Background displays? Check. Swag? Check.
The BSM team is packed and ready for the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) annual meeting! This year’s meeting takes place in Chicago from Oct. 15-18, and we hope to see you there. We have attended the AAO meeting for many years and have staffed a booth for the past four shows. It is one of the largest industry trade shows in North America, and we look forward to it every time. It is always so exciting and invigorating for everyone involved both personally and professionally.
This meeting is a special opportunity for us to connect with old colleagues and friends, meet new professionals, learn the latest happenings in the industry, and share exciting new BSM offerings. If you are heading to the Windy City this year for AAO, please stop by BSM Consulting booth #218. Also, be sure to sit in on one of BSM’s many presentations while there.
Below are five great reasons why you should stop by BSM booth #218 at AAO:
- Coffee and biscotti: Longs days at these meetings can leave you drained and looking for a little pick-me-up. If you need coffee or some chocolate-covered biscotti to get you through the day, we have you covered.
- BSM giveaways: Who doesn’t love free swag? Grab a smartphone wallet or a BSM pen at our booth. Also, don’t forget to learn more about our presentations and special promotions when you visit. We have some great things in store that you will not want to miss.
- A demonstration of our two new company websites: Last month we proudly launched our newly designed BSM Consulting and BSM Connection websites. If you want to learn more about these exciting new websites or have questions, one of our experts will be happy to provide a live, hands-on tutorial at the booth.
- Consultant meet-and-greet: Our knowledgeable team of consultants will be available at the booth between presentations and meetings. You can set up a time to meet with them to discuss a practice management issue you are having, or simply come by to say, “hello.”
- Information on BSM products: We know that health care professionals are busy people. That’s where BSM can help. We can make your professional life easier. We have a number of proven programs, services, and offerings that can improve patient experience, while saving you time and money. Stop by the booth to learn more about our BSM Connection membership, Certified Patient Service Specialist program, leadership placement support services, online patient and employee satisfaction surveys, and our financial benchmarking program.
We really hope to see you at our booth or walking the show floor in the Windy City. Our colleagues and friends are what make these industry meetings so fun for us, and we look forward to connecting with some old and new faces.
The BSM Consulting booth is located toward the front of the west end of the exhibit hall, close to the AAO/AAOE booth. Make sure to mark our booth down as a destination in your program. See you there!
In the meantime, help us get the word out that BSM will be attending AAO by sharing this post with your friends and colleagues. To learn what else this year's meeting has to offer, view the AAO video below.