COVID-19 RESPONSE: Recent developments are impacting our valued clients. Read these helpful resources for navigating this crisis in your business.
Progressive Surgical eSupport: Helping Your ASC Meet Today's Challenges
Wednesday, February 21, 2018 9:00 AM
A large majority of ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs) across the country are 100 percent
Staying up to date with this ever-changing environment typically falls on the shoulders of busy ASC administrators and/or clinical directors. These individuals are responsible for running the day-to-day operations, and as a result, wear many hats, usually including quality assessment and performance improvement (QAPI) coordinator, infection control coordinator, safety officer, human resources manager, and pharmacy nurse designee. At Progressive Surgical Solutions (PSS), we know these hard-working professionals often feel overwhelmed and frustrated trying to navigate these complex regulations while still managing day-to-day business. This is why we created Progressive Surgical eSupport — to help the talented men and women working on the frontlines.
Progressive Surgical eSupport is an online portal to all things ASC. It is a web-based membership service that offers ASC compliance and management resources all in one place. PSS consultants developed — and constantly update — content for the
The many valuable resources available through eSupport include:
- Monthly webinars. Click here to view the 2018 schedule.
- Operational pages. These include contracts, emergency preparedness, infection control, medication management, and more.
- Compliance pages. These include the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA); Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA); and Life Safety Code guidelines, with ongoing inspection testing and maintenance tools; and more.
- QAPI resources. These include a quality improvement (QI) study library.
- Survey Watch page. This page includes summaries of deficiencies cited on various types of surveys from facilities across the country.
- Policy and procedure updates. These are made whenever regulations or standards of care change.
- Tools. These include a facility compliance calendar with an at-a-glance assistance tool for complying with regulatory requirements on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc. basis.
- Quality Reporting Program page. This page is regularly updated with need-to-know information.
- Forum. This is where you can ask questions and get answers from our consultant experts, as well as other
eSupportmembers from across the country.
- Continued Education modules. We now have 23 modules (and growing) available for your entire staff, with continued education units (CEU) for your nurses.
Do you want to feel relief from overwhelming complex regulations? Would you like to see an increase in efficiency, safety, and compliance in your facility? If so, you might want to consider subscribing to