COVID-19 RESPONSE: Recent developments are impacting our valued clients. Read these helpful resources for navigating this crisis in your business.
Elizabeth Monroe, COE, CPSS, PHR
Principal, Senior Consultant
Ms. Monroe joined BSM in 2013 and is based in Phoenix.
Prior to joining BSM, she spent nearly eight years serving as the Chief Operations Officer for a large, multi-subspecialty ophthalmology clinic in Florida.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
In her current role, Ms. Monroe provides ongoing support, assessments, and assistance to ophthalmology and medical aesthetic practices. Her areas of expertise include:
- Practice Flow and Efficiency
- New Physician Integration
- Human Resources
- Practice Leadership, including General Staff and Management Training
- Employee Satisfaction Survey Implementation
Many of our consultants share their expertise by writing for industry magazines. Read their articles, including ones by Ms. Monroe, through our Published Articles page.
- Recurring customer service columnist for Ophthalmic Professional
- Chairperson for the Masters in Ophthalmology practice manager program
- Frequent contributor, speaker, and panelist for ASOA and AAO
CREDENTIALS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Certified Ophthalmic Executive (COE)
- Certified Patient Service Specialist (CPSS)
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR)
- Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach
- Master of Arts, Rice University, Houston
- Bachelor of Arts, Florida Southern College
DID YOU KNOW?
In her free time, Elizabeth enjoys running marathons, singing in her church choir, gardening, decorating, cooking, and writing. On a Sunday, you can find her cheering on her favorite football team — the Clemson Tigers — and playing with her cocker spaniels, Winston and Mabel.